dames ski's ROSSIGNOL UNIQUE black, ULTRA light + Rossignol Xelium echo 10
Delivery
Gebruikt Op voorraad
Korting 58%
396 €

170 €

VRAAG OVER HET PRODUCT ?
Toevoegen aan verlanglijst
Beschikbaarheid:
Op voorraad
Reference:
LY_0411
Fabrikanten:
ROSSIGNOL
Binding:
Rossignol Xelium echo 10
Voor wie:
Dames
Type ski:
Slalom / All mountain / All round
Type skiër:
Beginner / Recreatief / Gevorderde
Ski lengte:
142; 149;
Parameters:
125-70-105 (142cm); 125-70-105 (149cm);
Radius:
9 (142cm); 10 (149cm);
Midden:
70 (142cm); 70 (149cm);

Randen en belag in perfecte staat.

For lightweight stabillity on the slopes, try the Rossignol Unique Skis as a beginner's ticket to progression. Featuring a soft and forgiving composite core, this ski will absorb unexpected bumps that would normally knock you off your feet. This core coupled with the large sidecut will provide easier turn initiation and edge to edge transitions.

Power Turn Rocker – Traditional high camber through 90% of the ski's length delivers power and edge grip for explosive snap and boost. The subtle rocker tip over the remaining 10% allows easier turn initiation easier and control.

VERGELIJKBARE PRODUCTEN

VERGELIJKBARE PRODUCTEN